Friday, November 28, 2014

NOVA 5000 mAh Power Bank


Stock photo
Ever find yourself without a charge on your cell phone or even worse stranded with no charge. I have and its not a good spot to be in. What a great little product the Nova bank is. Nova bank displays how much battery life is left and is rechargeable. I wouldn't say that it charges very fast is its only downfall that I have found.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00P4LJAC4

Features

HIGH CAPACITY - 5000 mAh low self discharge Li-ion Rechargeable battery

LCD SCREEN - Shows the precise indication for your Power Bank battery charging level and device status

DUAL CHARGE - 5V/2A ("fast charging") and 5V/1A USB outputs work simultaneously. Recharge smartphones, tablets, mp3 players, digital cameras and more

SMART IC - Current protection prevents shorting, overheating and overcharging for safety!

1 YEAR WARRANTY

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment