Sunday, November 9, 2014

2 Majestic Bombay Dog Dental Tools








I can tell you these are well made and stainless steel would make the perfect tool for keeping your doggies teeth clean and tartar free but if your dog is like mine you are not going anywhere near their mouth with these things. My only suggestion might be to catch them while they are sleeping or better yet use these tools for yourself. If you want to get a set for you or your furry friend you can find them on Amazon at http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00HFFYXNS?pc_redir=1414374292&robot_redir=1 for around $7.00 dollars.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment