Thursday, November 6, 2014

Dr.Song 50% Lactic Acid Peel

I of course  hesitated to apply this to my face because we'll you know Acid peel.
But I finally braved up and tried it and it turns out to be a great product for your skin . I do recommend testing your skin for any unwanted reactions before applying it to your face.
 Dr Song Medical is a medical cosmetic laboratory that originally manufactured natural based products for professionals, doctors, and medical facilities. Dr Song Medical products are made in the USA and is FDA compliant and a provider of professional products that focus on natural ingredients.

50% Lactic Acid Face Peel

"Chemical peels were once reserved exclusively for the doctor's office, a place that can sometimes be scary -- and expensive.Today, chemical peels have evolved to include take-home peels and kits, allowing you to reap their benefits in the privacy of your own home, while relaxing in your favorite bathrobe.
Lactic acid peels are just one type of chemical peel, but they are preferred by many -- again, because of lactic acid's reputation as a gentler alpha hydroxy acid. You can use peels to improve wrinkles, some types of acne and discolorations on your skin." [WebMD]



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment