Saturday, November 8, 2014

Health Gurus Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor by Greater goods

Easy To Read Back lit LCD
Irregular Heart Beat Detector
2 Users
Records up to 120 readings in memory
Large one-size fits all upper rm cuff.






I love this bp monitor. It's not one of those big bulky things that's hard to store when not in use. It comes in a small carry case. Very accurate with the ability to store info for two users. Even tells you when you are in the high or too low range. Which of course mine was pretty high with irregular heart beat but that's probably just excitement over it being finally Friday.
As you can see the backlight is pretty bright which is a good thing because my house is usually pretty dim. You can find this on amazon @ the following link. amazon b/p monitor .


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment