Sunday, November 2, 2014

NorthONE(TM) Digital Tire Pressure Gauge

Oh boy I needed this one! being a female and not knowing too much about cars isn't always a good thing. Before owning this nifty tire gauge I have never even used one are knew how to. Just a few weeks ago my car was in the shop and the mechanic said we put air in all your tires because they were pretty low. I said to him really? To which he looked at me like I was crazy. But hey In my defense I told you I have no car knowledge. All I know how to do is get in it and go, Well and pump gas but I don't like to. Now that I have this digital gauge I wont have an incident like that again. And it"s lighted so I can check them in the dark. I probably wont but I can if I need to.
You can pick one of these up on Amazon at northpoint tire gauge for around $10.00 .

Experts recommend checking your tire pressure at least monthly, and it's never been easier than with the NorthONE(TM) Digital Tire Pressure Gauge. Simply remove the cap from your valve stem, press the trigger-button once to power-on the gauge and press firmly against valve stem. Your tire pressure is instantly displayed and stays on screen for 30 seconds after reading and by clicking a button it allows you to read measurement as PSI, Bar, Kpa or kg/cm.
SAFETY :
Low tire pressure results in decreased fuel economy, poor tire wear, poor vehicle handling and can be dangerous. Auto and tire manufacturers recommend you frequently monitor your tire pressure and maintain it to their specifications.
CONVENIENCE:
The perfect size to keep in your glove compartment or tool kit with easy one-touch, power-on and select mode. The display is back lighted with a LED lighted nozzle that makes it easy to locate valve stem, and easy to read day or night while keeping your tire-pressure reading for an extra 30 seconds. Auto-off in 30 seconds to preserve battery life.Bonus: High-visibility orange color - find it when you need it!
SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your tire pressure gauge return it through Amazon.com for a full refund or contact Northpoint at NorthONE.us.
SPECIFICATIONS.
Provides pressure as PSI, Bar, Kpa, or kg/cm Requires 1 CR2032 and 3 LR44 Batteries (Included)Monitor Pressure from 0.5-100 PSI in 0.5 PSI increments30 Second Auto Shut Off - Or Hold Button for 2 seconds Operating temperature -5° to 50°C (23° to 122° F)WARNING: Always read and follow auto and tire manufacturers guidelines for tire inflation.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment