Sunday, November 2, 2014

AMINOHD 1000 Branch Chain Amino Acids (BCAA’s) Capsules Review.

Easiest review I have ever completed. I never received anything from these people although at the bottom of this I state that I did. I applied to review their product 2 months ago since that time I have been spammed with email and some telling me they only ship to those subscribed which i did but yet never received the product. I PERSONALLY EMAILED THE COMPANY ASKING TO BE REMOVED FROM THEIR LIST OF PEOPLE THAT NEEDED TO REVIEW THEIR PRODUCT WITH NO RESPONSE.

Is their product any good? Well I guess I will never know.

What i can tell you is their Customer Service is lacking.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment