Monday, November 3, 2014

Complete Anti-Aging Moisturizer by Foxbrim

I really like this moisturizer and my skin well it loves it, no irritation what so ever and my skin is baby soft.   you can find this product on amazon for around $30.00 and its worth every penny!







What are you doing today to fight the visible signs of aging? Now's the time to fortify and enrich your skin. Foxbrim's Complete Anti-Aging Moisturizer effectively combines maximum strength 1% Retinol with soothing natural moisturizers. Enjoy the full benefits of Retinol without the worry of dryness or irritation. The exceptional results you've come to expect from Foxbrim.

Key Ingredients include:- Vitamin A (1% Retinol)- Vitamin E- Aloe Vera- Shea Butter- Jojoba Oil- Green Tea


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment