Thursday, November 13, 2014
Dr Song Professional Teeth Whitening Kit 44% Carbamide Peroxide
Dr.Song always seems to go to great links to perfect their products and the whitening kit is no different. I have used it four times now and it was around my third time before I began to really start seeing results. I can attest whatever you do, do not and I repeat do not get this on your gums because it burns something awful and could potentially bleach them.
teeth whitening kit
- The package consists of 8 syringes which are large to last up to 50 applications.
- There is a gel applicator brush that makes it easy to apply the gel.
- LED Blue Light Accelerator – this speeds up the whitening process.
- Moldable teeth trays
- Carbamide Peroxide is the key bleaching ingredient that causes the whitening and it is available in 44% concentration.
- Some of the other gel ingredients are: water, glycerin, carbomer, potassium sorbate, disodium EDTA, flavor.
- The trays are moldable and one needs to get the fit perfect before dipping the trays in boiling water to get the desired shape. In case, the shape is not correct, the process can be repeated.
- The whitening process should not be rushed, it is advisable to brush and floss one’s teeth before then going ahead.
- Dispense a small amount of gel on a surface and apply it to the teeth with the applicator brush. Be sure to avoid touching the gums.
- The tray should then be placed on the teeth and any excess gel can be wiped off.
- The gel can be kept on for as long as required (30 minutes to 4 hours) depending upon the intensity of treatment required.
- If you have LED tray lights it can placed on the tray for 15 minutes and use it before each session.
- The teeth should be brushed after the completion of the procedure to get rid of the excess gel.
- Any contact between the gel and gums should be avoided as this could cause irritation.
- Your teeth should be brushed before using the gel as it is more effective on clean teeth.
- Only a small amount should be used.
To avoid gum irritation, it is advised to use a small amount to start out.
- The trays should be cleaned with warm water and a tooth brush after every use.
- They provide a special demineralization gel
to be used after every whitening treatment. This gel is supposed to get rid of any gum irritability or teeth sensitivity issues. The main components of this gel is: Water, Alcohol, Polysorbate 20, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Potassium Nitrate, Mentha Piperita Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate Dihydrate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Flouride.
View on www.amazon.com
Dr Song Medical is a medical cosmetic laboratory that originally manufactured products for professionals, doctors, and medical facilities. Dr Song Medical products are made in the USA and is FDA compliant and a provider of professional products.
About the item:
Dr Song Home Professional Teeth Whitening 44% Carbamide Peroxide Kit
Maximum strength take home teeth whitening kit, the same ones used by dentists, but done in the convenience of your own home! Since this kit contains professional maximum strength whitening gel, it is not recommended for use if you have sensitive teeth.
• 8 large syringes of whitening gel - good for 50 applications
• 1 large re-mineralization gel syringe
• gel applicator brush - for easy application of whitening gel
• LED Blue Light Accelerator - for acceleration of whitening process
• moldable teeth trays
My only complaint would be that it does not come with printed directions but they are emailed to and on their website.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.