Friday, November 14, 2014

InstaNatural dead sea mud mask

I used this for the first time yesterday and I have to tell you InstaNatural never disappoints. To me this product really has no smell at all like you would think it would. Dead Sea mud mask goes on smooth and feels cold. Washes off easily and leaves your skin feeling refreshed. Great for those imperfections on your face.  Seems to get my blood circulating and relaxes me at the same time. I really enjoyed it after a long day of work.

DEAD SEA MUD Mask - CARE FOR THE BODY AND SOUL


100% Natural / Best Value - Our Dead Sea Mud Mask is made from PURE Dead Sea mud to ensure the highest-quality product. Our formula is all-natural and arrives in a huge 16 oz. jar to deliver premium value.Apply on the Body - Our mask also includes a nourishing blend of Organic Shea Butter, Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Aloe Vera, Organic Calendula Oil, and Hickory Bark Extract that provides unsurpassed moisture to soothe dry and irritated skin. Men, women and teens with skin issues can seek help by using this natural remedy.Great for Acne & Blemishes - This detoxifier and purifier comes from the renowned and sacred Dead Sea, which is known to contain many minerals beneficial to the skin, such as magnesium, sodium and bromine. These elements work to extract excess oil & dirt from the skin and purge blemishes.


I also got to try their Emu oil which I had never even heard of but glad that I was able to try out because it's good for hair health, skin and nails. I will be putting this all over me.


You can find both of these products at the following links. Dead sea mud mask http://www.amazon.com/Dead-Sea-Mud-Facial-Mask/dp/B00OPCHAB6

Emu oil http://www.amazon.com/100-Pure-Emu-Oil-Guaranteed/dp/B00JX979CQ/ie=UTF8?m=A5C9JSAUMUB5Z&keywords=emu+oil

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment