Sunday, November 16, 2014

Certified Organic & 100% Natural Seaweed Powder

As you all know I love anything from InstaNatural so this product is no different. Why go out and spend a fortune on spa treatments when you can do it at home. I have been using this product to combat acne and it works well for that. Since my hysterectomy seems like every week I have a new breakout (Not anymore). I am going to use it as a bath soak next as I am sure its many great qualities can help not only with my skin dryness and tone but also with the aches and pains old man winter has brought to me. Its 100% pure and can be used on any skin type.

http://instanatural.com/

Seaweed Kelp Powder is an excellent way to improve skin tone and texture while enjoying a luxurious spa treatment in the privacy and comfort of your own home. Our 100% natural and freshly harvested seaweed contains a high concentration of vitamins, minerals and iodine that remove impurities from your skin while relieving aches and pains.

Most commonly it can be used for a body wrap treatment to reduce the appearance of cellulite and create a slimming effect. By absorbing excess water and detoxifying the skin, our Seaweed Powder will help to make your body appear more toned, tightened and firmer. When used as a facial mask or scrub, the seaweed will extract toxins and tackle acne and other blemishes, leaving you with a softer and clearer complexion.

Ingredients:
Certified Organic, 100% Natural & Kosher Certified Seaweed Powder (Ascophyllum nodosum)



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment