Tuesday, December 16, 2014

YALMEH Foundation Brush

What a great brush this is!  I was surprised by the value of the product compared to the price. I was given the opportunity to review this brush for my unbiased opinion. 


I have not noticed any shedding from this brush what so ever and it is the perfect fit in your hands. 

What I have noticed is how great the angle is on this  brush to get in those tight spots around your nose and between your eyes. The ease of cleaning is amazing and honestly I can't imagine my life without it.


 I know Yalmeh makes a whole set of brushes which I will be putting on my list of wants for Christmas because I'm sure all their others are just as great. This would make a nice gift for any female that wears makeup and enjoys creating that perfect look. 

You can find the set here http://www.amazon.com/Professional-Synthetic-Yalmeh-Different-Experience/dp/B00CXDVRU4


or just pick up the foundation brush here http://www.amazon.com/Foundation-foundation-Yalmeh-MakeupBrushe-Experience/dp/B00GAA8QGY

Or directly from Yalmeh at http://www.yalmeh.com/yalmeh-foundation-brush-mineral-foundation-brush-synthetic-makeup-brush-set/


Created From Top Grade Synthetic Fiber Materials For Long Lasting Use.

Higher Quality Fibers Prevent Shedding for as long as you own the brush.

Hypoallergenic, Cruelty Free, Vegan Friendly
Easy Clean Up With No Smell.

High Quality Hand Made With Wood Handles.
Best Gift for Friend.

The Perfect Brush Even on the go-Yalmeh Y19 is Great for Setting, Bronzing and Applying Blush. Liquid Foundation Brush, Powder Foundation Brush. Foundation Blending Brush,Foundation Makeup Brush. Do Not Let Another day in The Mirror Pass Without Yalmeh Foundation Brush.





No comments:

Post a Comment