Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Majestic Bombay stainless steel tweezer set

I often find my tweezers just laying around or can't find them at all due to a husband who uses them for splinters and such and I don't know about you but a set of tweezers is not one of those things you share. Tweezers are set to your grip and mine are never the same after they have been used by someone else. With this set I can keep them in my purse so always handy when I need them and out of the hands of my husband. These tweezers work great to grab the hair and you have several styles of tweezers to choose from. If your interested in picking up a set you can find them on Amazon at http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00o19kjv6
Stock photo


stainless steel professional tweezers have perfect alignment and will never rust. Grip any hair, from baby fine to coarse, the first time - every time!
Make a one-time investment in our Four Piece set of professional tweezers and you will never go back to a cheap store brand.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment