Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Precision Eyelash Curler - By Majestic Bombay

My lashes have always been board straight and most eyelash curlers are awkward to handle. Not the case with this one. This curler has some sort of spring load which keeps it in the open position when not in use and it comes with not one but two refill pads. What I have found is that these feel very natural in my hands and do not pinch. With bombay eyelash curler you will get a curl that last all day. I find these to be priced about right and easy to use. You can pick some up for yourself at the following link http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00mxcio92/ref=olp_product_details?ie=utf8&me=

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment