Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Lemon Zester Cheese Grater




Great little gadget to have around, you can use these for lemons or limes but I mostly just use it for cheese. Being stainless steel is a plus because it doesn't  rust but it's also handy because of its size; being a small grater it will fit in your silverware drawer. Another benefit is the handle being able to hold this by the handle and grate is probably my favorite part of this because I'm a messy girl when grating cheese with the big standard graters. 
 -  High grade stainless steel durable blade never      needs sharpening
 -  Soft comfortable non-slip grip
 -  Unique ergonomic design for maximum control and easy use
 - Bonus cover sleeve for worry-free storage

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00MWF0PK6

I was given this product for my unbiased review from Tomoson. Regardless I only blog about products that I believe will be good for my readers and that I use personally.

100% Satisfaction Lifetime Money Back Guarantee

No comments:

Post a Comment