Wednesday, December 3, 2014

The Ultimate Travel Pillow by Travel Light


While reviewing this product I have come to love the idea and comfort that goes with it.
This pillow comes in its own carry bag which fits pretty snugly but once I spoke to the company I was informed that I had not opened the valve enough to let out the air before storage. This did help some but still a little snug. But I must say this does not take away from the pillow. It's a great concept of self inflation with a handy strap to attach to your car headrest so it stays put and you stay comfortable. 

Pick one up for yourself or a jet lagged friend or loved one at the following link: http://www.aircomfytravel.com or at
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00NRA8RZA


" Weighing only 6.2 ounces, you won't be sacrificing any luggage weight to take your pillow with you. The pillow comes packed in a convenient pack sack with an attached carabiner that clips onto your travel bag handle. With its self-inflatable feature, you also won't have to huff and puff to get your pillow ready for use. "


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment