Sunday, December 7, 2014

Expandable hose by Quality Source Products


Now that summer is over and spring is no more you couldn't ask for a better hose. I myself hate winding up the hose and its always so bulky to store in the winter. This hose takes the guess work out of all that this hose starts out at 33 feet and expands to 100 feet; bounces right back to its small size for easy storage. I only got to use it once since the weather has changed but you can betcha next spring I will be glad I have it. No more begging my husband to wind up the big bulky water hose. My only complaint I would say is the color due to the outside of this hose is some sort of cloth material so I feel like it will get dirty pretty fast. Seems to me it should be maybe black in color for that reason. Did I mention it doesn't kink that's a benefit in itself. You can pick one up on Amazon for around $50 bucks at the following link. http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00MNJDQ7U

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment