Thursday, October 2, 2014

Dr.Song Rosehip Oil

I was invited to try this oil and its my first time using rosehip oil. Wow what a treat for your skin! First and foremost let me say this product is 100% pure. I have read many wonderful things about rosehip oil and wanted to try it for myself. Rosehip oil can be used for many things such as your hair as a pre-wash or as a hot oil treatment. this product is good for your skin, cuticles and I'm sure many other beneficial needs. I have added a little to my daily regimen of moisturizer and my skin feels amazing. I can also attest it is good for burns. I burned my hand on my curling iron the day prior to receiving this product and once I applied rosehip oil before going to bed; by the next morning my burn was almost completely gone. I have read it can be used for things such as rashes too as well as wrinkles, stretch marks, scars, dermatitis, age spots, brittle nails, psoriasis, eczema, hyper-pigmentation, radiation and sun damage and as an anti-inflammatory. This oil is extracted from rose bush seeds, using a process to preserve its natural cosmetic qualities, which includes containing high amounts of essential fatty acids, particularly linoleic and linolenic.Rosehip oil Quickly absorbs and deeply penetrates to heal, nourish and hydrate and its is non-greasy. There are so many wonderful benefits to its use how could you not want to try it out for yourself . As an added benefit it comes in a cute blue glass bottle that is 4 oz which is fairly big for no more of it than you use at any given time and has a dropper provided for application. You can purchase Dr. song from Amazon.I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment