Thursday, October 23, 2014

InstaNstural Argan oil and Strechmark/scar cream

100% Pure Argan Oil AND Hyaluronic Acid Serum As well as stretch mark scar cream.
first I will start with the argan oil the one item I was most excited to review! And boy is it a good one. I used this stuff the minute it made its way to my front door. I applied a small amount to my hair along the ends mostly where there is lots of damage from colorings and heat styling and let me tell you from day one I was in love, my hair was manageable not tangled at all and my fly aways are gone. its now been about two weeks that I have been using it and and I cant even see my split ends anymore. and its not just for your hair, you skin will love it too. best of all its 100% pure!
I also want to tell you a little bit about the hyaluronic acid serum it will plump your skin right up with moisture but don't be alarmed that's its job to smooth away and fill in those lines and wrinkles. Natures moisture magnet so its called.Hyaluronic acid is a polysaccharides found naturally in the human body. It not only helps cushion and lubricate joints, but is also a major component of skin tissue. InstaNatural stretch mark and scar cream is another one of those wonderful products of theirs I can not get enough of. It smells yummy and is non-greasy , non stick cream that goes on easily and requires very little. When you gain weight and lose weight and gain it again this is a great product to have on hand.
So once again more great products by InstaNatural ,They just keep out doing themselves.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment