Thursday, October 2, 2014

Leather Nova

If you have leather boots, belts, purses, jackets ,  furniture or pleather that needs to be cleaned up I know of a few great products to help spring them back to life. I recently had the opportunity to try out 3 products by Leather Nova. In addition to the Leather Nova’s Leather Conditioner & Cleaner. I was sent Leather Cleaner with a microfiber towel and their Leather Conditioner & Restorer both of which can also be used on vinyl and leather. Each bottle also comes with a microfiber towel or foam applicator in which to apply the product, which is fantastic. After using there products my leather items are clean, shiny and smell good. These products are amazing and such good sizes for your money. Don't throw out that old purse or leather chair just get you some Leather Nova and it will look amazing. My husband uses this on his work boots and every morning they look like a brand new pair.(they are over a year old). Don't forget that leather interior of your car or truck could look just as good as the day you bought it. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment