Monday, October 20, 2014

Salon Edge UV Nail Lamp

I was so excited to try this product out. I have so many gel polishes that I have bought while on sale and no way to dry them until now! Its a great little gadget for the price the only downfall to me is you can only do one hand at time so patience is a must. But it works well for what I need and its small so you can take it anywhere. This nail lamp comes in two colors pink and blue and has a slide out tray. No more expensive trips to the salon for me, I will do them at home And with a price of around $30.00 you can't beat it.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment