Monday, October 20, 2014

Body Merry Acid Serum + 2.5 % Retinol

What a combination these two make, I love all that body merry has produced to date. A good product for acne. I have breakouts since my hysterectomy and after applying this I could see a difference.
Whats so great about these two products?

Highly effective in diminishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles .
Evens out your skin tone and texture for a brighter and clearer complexion.
 Visibly reduces the appearance of pigmentation, blemishes and other spots.
 Helps with unclogging pores, reducing acne marks and breakouts.

While Retinol is unique and brilliant on its own,  The wildness of Retinol is tamed by Plant Derived Hyaluronic Acid, which locks in moisture to effectively minimize dryness or irritation because of their high antioxidant content, Green Tea and Vitamin E work beautifully together to prevent the signs of aging.

The end result is that this serum is a gentle formula that is suitable for all skin types and safe for everyday use and its backer by a
MANUFACTURER GUARANTEE: Body Merry offers a 90 Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all its products. Hassle free money back, with no need to return the bottle.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment