Tuesday, October 28, 2014

NaturaliDerm Organic Facial Moisturizer

First let me just say wow!

I'm impressed by this moisturizer. I used it last night and it feels just like silk as you rub it onto your face.It smells great and my skin feels very smooth after using it. This product is non greasy but on a side note due to the silkiness of it if its not rubbed in completely and you sweat it will run a little.  I was impressed that after putting that much moisture on face I didn't breakout but instead my face looks smooth and feels even smoother.







Key benefits:
Highly moisturizing.
Light weight, and not greasy.
Reduces fine wrinkles and makes your skin look younger.

Key Natural Ingredients.
 -  Aloe
 - Hydrates and restores skin moisture.
Witch Hazel - Tightening pore size.
Shea Butter - Seals moisture, protects skin from damage.
Cocoa Butter - Seals moisture, protects skin from internal and environmental damage.
D-Panthenol - Skin conditioner and moisturizer.
Does not contain Parabens or harmful preservatives,
artificial fragrance, artificial color.

NaturaliDerm is a new skin care brand, focusing on -helping people find the best skin care for their unique needs.
Using organic and natural ingredients.
Avoiding harmful synthetic ingredients.

NaturaliDerm Contributes 5% of profits to the National breast Cancer Foundation.

If you would like to purchase some for yourself you can find it on Amazon by clicking the following link Naturaliderm on amazon.
And I have even managed to score you a 25% discount Good until the end of 2014 by clicking on the following link.www.naturaliderm.com/coupon




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment