I received this flashlight for free through Tomoson for review purposes and it is so much brighter than I thought it would be. Its got a 3 click for the different types of lighting and has a magnetic base. This light is so bright when it's turned on in the dark it laminates the whole room. My husband snagged this one from me and he loves it I think it's well worth it's cost and its sturdy. If you want to pick one up you can find them here on amazon at http://www.amazon.com/ayl3-in-1ledflashlight/dp/b00paes5eo/ie=utf8?&m=ayfl035lc9j7s&keywords=ledflashlight
LED CREE XP-E Car Flashlight; When Safety, Versatility and Security Matter!
Does the idea of carrying a bulky flashlight turn you off?
Or are you concerned about the cost of replacing flashlight batteries on a regular basis?
The truth is that, working with flashlights that produce unsatisfactory light can be frustrating to many people. Others find the usual flashlights quiet rigid hence can't be used in varied situations.
That is not the situation with the revolutionary CREE XP-E LED Car Flashlight!
The CREE XP-E LED Flashlight stands out as a 3-in-1 convenient lighting source; with a design that allows versatility for use in different scenarios.
Why choose the AYL LED Car Flashlight?
- It features a rugged and high quality military-grade design for durability and versatility. It can be used in a variety of applications which include cars, bikes, home, etc.
- The flashlight comes with an anodized aluminium body which is resistant to various elements of weather
- It is powered by 3 AAA batteries (not included)
- It is quite versatile and comes with a total of 29 LEDS (18 white LEDs and 11 red LED)
- It comes in a user-friendly design. It features a magnetic base that can be stuck on any metallic surface
- It comes with 3 light options; Cree, White, and flashing Red LED for improved visibility
- The bulbs can last for more than 100,000 hours
- Easy operation: 1st click turns the CREE LED, 2nd click lights-up the 18 white LED, while 3rd click turns on RED LED