Sunday, January 4, 2015

Hango Lunch Bag Set of Two Sizes (Small and Large)

These have became my all time favorite bags. I'm a bit of a collector I guess you could say of different styles of bags and I love these because of their elegant pink color and nice classy design. 
http://amzn.to/1afm1c3

They are reasonably priced and I have to confess mine have turned into makeup bags although I'm sure they would be great for food as they are insulated well. These bags have a nice zip closer and come in a cute white pull tie bag. I am truly impressed with the quality of these and the idea of how stylish these are. They would make great gifts for any female and with the low price and style you can live on a budget and still feel top of the line with these bags.
Stock photo provided for size and clarity
http://amzn.to/1afm1c3

 Hango - Your Lunch Bag for everywhere. Anytime.
The first lunch bag designed for different situations. 

Here are 5 reasons to choose the Hango as your Lunch Bag: 

1. Is a set of TWO SIZES for different occasions. 

2. Has THE BEST THERMAL INSULATION SYSTEM - your food is kept longer. 

3. Zipper made of stainless steel - much more BEAUTIFUL AND DURABLE. 

4. High quality material (polyester 300D with high density) with a SO PRETTY DESIGN. 

The package contains:
1x Pink Lunch Bag (Large) 6L x 6H x 10W (inches) 

1x Pink Lunch Bag (Small) 5L x 5H x 7.5W (inches) 

Disclaimer: I was given this product for my unbiased opinion and review through Tomoson.



No comments:

Post a Comment