Friday, January 9, 2015

Blue Professional Hair Dryer by Xtava


Stock photo for clarity

This has become my favorite hair dryer. I was given the opportunity to review this dryer for my unbiased opinion free of charge through Tomoson.
It's got a nice angle to the dryer so it doesn't feel awkward to hold and the diffuser is easy to install. There is a nice swivel cord so no more tangled cords. I would say it's average weight although others have said it's very light weight I can't tell you what the are use to using. If I could change anything it would be to make the diffuser lock in place somehow as it comes off a little to easy. I hit mine with the hair brush and it went flying off. I think the price is right on this dryer and it has cut my blow dry time in half. The cool shot button is conveniently located to set your style. You can find this exact dryer on amazon at http://goo.gl/hqnf7s and while your there check out some of Xtava other great products.

No comments:

Post a Comment