Friday, January 9, 2015

Professional Flat Iron Hair Straightener by Xtava




I find that xtava does indeed make great styling products for many different hair types. I was fortunate enough to review this product for free through Tomoson and I'm so glad that I was. This straightener heats up to 400 degrees and quickly. When I first opened I thought this thing is not going to work on my thick long hair but surprisingly it works really well.  I can straighten my hair in 30 minutes time compares to my usual hour. I like how when your done it can be immediately stored in the heat safe bag  and this iron even has an auto shut off for people like me who forget to turn it off.  I think it's a great product for a great price and pairs perfectly with the Xtava hair dryer to cut your heat styling time by half.


Features & details

TEN GEAR - Ten gear temperature selection from 200 to 400 degree Fahrenheit to give you perfect control and match your styling needs. Advanced microprocessor control ensures the plates are heat quickly and evenly in under 45 seconds IONIC TECHNOLOGY - Featuring the latest in ionic technology to keep your hair healthy using slimline ceramic Tourmaline floating plates
TRAVEL FRIENDLY - Universal Voltage that can adapt to your travel schedule and ensure you look just as perfect on the road as at home. Comes with a heat resistant bag for storage and carrying.



No comments:

Post a Comment