Wednesday, March 25, 2015

So your getting married and you need a ring

When your in the market for that perfect ring and your on a small budget where do you turn? 
I found one of the most gorgeous cost efficient sets I believe I have ever seen. This set is sterling silver and beautiful with lots of detail not only on the top but on both the sides of the ring as well. It's true to the size and shines at all angles. A great alternative to the over priced diamonds and gold and just as lovely. I would recommend this ring to anyone in the market for a wedding band set.

BL jewelry has so many to choose from no matter the occasion and each piece is just as lovely as the next. I highly recommend them.



                      Buy it now on Amazon

I also found this very lovely Citron yellow ring. True to the size and more gorgeous in person than any picture could show . Great pricing and very detailed piece. Very shiny with a great touch of vintage.


I received this product for testing and review purposes and it more than exceeds expectations. I would recommend. Go check this seller out you will be amazed at the great pieces and speedy shipping.



No comments:

Post a Comment