Thursday, March 12, 2015

Electric pepper grinder by Ozeri

In my house we use tons of pepper more so than salt. This pepper grinder has become a favorite in my household. I have used it more times than I can count on both hands and my toes and every time without fail we get perfect ground pepper. This grinder has a light on it when you push the button to grind which is another plus in my house because I don't like bright lights. The light on this grinder allows me to put just the right amount of pepper on my food. Ozeri grinder has a very nice sleek design that adds a touch of elegance to any kitchen. I cant imagine my life without it now that i have used it and its backed by a guarantee . You can find them on Amazon . Don't take my word for how great they are , go get one and find out for yourself and when you love it well your welcome.
Go check Ozeri out on Facebook too they have lots of neat stuff you didn't know you can't live without.

Durable ceramic mechanism easily grinds peppercorns, salt and spices
Seasons accurately with adjustable ceramic grinding mechanism that adjusts from fine to coarse

Features an ultra soft textured non-slip grip Includes a built-in light that automatically turns on for clear and precise seasoning

See-through container makes monitoring pepper level easy and reveals the grinding action

 Satisfaction Guarantee


Disclaimer : I received this product for testing and review purposes all statements are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment