Monday, February 23, 2015

100 % Pure Organic Argan Oil Skinology Beauty Solutions

When it comes to Argan oil I'm a firm believer in its power of results. For those of you that don't know Argan oil has a magnitude of benefits for this like your hair, your skin and your nail growth. So of course I was more than happy to review this product at no charge to me through Tomoson. Now the sticky part when it comes to Argan oil not all oils are created equal although if it's pure they pretty much are. I have reviewed many brands of Argan oil all of these being pure. Argan oil does have a smell that's not pleasant it's not a real bad smell  but to me not the greatest. With that said the smell quickly disappears and what your left with is glowing healthy skin and hair. I actually think I have used this one the longest and like that it is backed by the USDA as certified organic. I just apply two drops in my palm and blend into my hair or if applying to skun I mix with lotion. I believe it has made a difference in the shape of my hair as I color often. So I would recommend this particular Argan oil for anyone in the market. You can pick this up on Amazon at http://www.amazon.com/dp/b00rpo79gm

No comments:

Post a Comment