Tuesday, September 4, 2018

The day my world stood still

September 3rd 2018 will be a day I will always long to forget ever happened but sadly never will. This was the day I lost the biggest part of who I am. Those that were fortunate enough to know her knew she was a great woman who would give you the shirt off her back. My grandma was my whole world. I'm not even sure how I go on from here or if I even want to not to mention that I just dont have it in me to even try. I'm greatful for the wonderful 36 yrs I had with her but I could have had 36 more and it wouldnt have been enough. She was wise in so many ways and always knew just what to say to make me feel better. The one thing I can be certain of is that I picked the right man to be my husband. She truly loved him. She said all the time how lucky we were to have found him and I know she found comfort in knowing that i was taking care of. I wish i could have told her goodbye,  i wish i had just one more hug just one more day. I love you grandma with all of me that is all of you. I love you so much and not a day will pass that I wont.

1 comment: